Since you last revised your estate plan:
- Have more than 3 years passed since your estate plan has been reviewed with an attorney?
- Have you confirmed that the appropriate assets are transferred to the name of your trust?
- Have you married or divorced?
- Has your spouse died?
- Has there been a significant change in the size of your estate?
- Have you relocated to another state or purchased real estate in another state?
- Have you or your children given birth to or adopted a child?
- Has there been a serious illness in the family?
- Have you had a change in your business interests or retired?
- Has any heir/beneficiary to your estate married or divorced?
- Are each of your heirs/beneficiaries financially responsible?
- Are each of your heirs/beneficiaries over the age of 18?
- Does any heir/beneficiary have “special needs” or have right to claim government disability?
- Have you reviewed beneficiary designations on your retirement accounts and life insurance?
- Do you have peace of mind that your estate plan will “work?”
The law firm of Vergari & Associates focuses on family issues and estate planning. The firm is conveniently located on Century Blvd., adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Always contact an attorney in your area.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.